This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Introducing The Intrazone's new series spotlighting our Microsoft partners, the people and companies who deliver solutions and services to empower our customers to achieve more.
In this initial partner episode, we talk with Ron Cameron, CEO and Founder of KnowledgeLake, which helps customers process their transactional content in the cloud with ease and scale – to help organizations automate their most important document processes. Ron is a self-described ‘serial entrepreneur’ who discovered early on that the secret to making a successful business is hiring amazing people and then providing a culture that challenges them to grow and prosper.
We talk about the culture of KnowledgeLake, the core value and solutions they bring to their customers, and some specific customer stories about the use of KnowledgeLake technology. We, too, reserve time at the end to learn more about Ron as an individual through three fun questions.
Giddy up, Partner (edition), and on to the show…
Link to articles mentioned in the show:
- Hosts and guests
- Articles and sites
- Project Cortex [aka.ms/projectcortex]: You can apply to join the private preview, register for more information, and learn more about our vision and experiences in this Project Cortex Resource Center.
- Microsoft 365 Content Services Partner Program
- Microsoft Partner Network
- Origin of BASIC: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASIC
- Origin and history of SharePoint https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SharePoint
- AIIM https://www.aiim.org/ The Association for Intelligent Information Management
- SkySync https://www.skysync.com
- University of Washington IT https://it.wustl.edu/
- Washington University Information Technology (WashU IT)
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation): https://www.knowledgelake.com/robotic-process-automation/
- Microsoft Docs - The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Get started with Office Online in Office 365
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one partner at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show Page: https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play