This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Not able to make it to Microsoft Ignite last week in Orlando? No problem, you can catch the sessions on demand.
Start by reading up on the many new Azure Sentinel features that were announced in the blog here. Then, check out the following sessions see Azure Sentinel in action:
- Breakout (45min): Modernize your SIEM in the cloud with Azure Sentinel
- Breakout (75min): Get instant value from your SIEM: Best practices for Azure Sentinel
- Theatre (20min): Threat Hunting in the Cloud with Azure Sentinel and Jupyter Notebooks
- Theatre (20min): Use Azure Sentinel to supercharge threat hunting
- Theatre (20min): Gain Efficiencies in Security Response with ServiceNow and Azure Sentinel
- Ignite Live (15min): Empower Defenders with Azure Sentinel
Azure Sentinel was also featured in the following keynotes:
- Security, Compliance and Identity Keynote
- Security Track Opener: Microsoft security for your entire enterprise
Finally, catch the Microsoft Ignite Tour in a city near you.