This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Hello 2020! We started the HLS Blog's year off strong in January with topics ranging from Power Platform and Teams Features to AI, Bots and Health Geeks. Check out the posts below and don't forget to reach out if you have a topic idea for next month.
Health Customer Network Announcement:
- Introducing the Health Customer Network - Sign Up Today! - Casey McCarthy, Microsoft Senior Customer Success Manager: Are you a Microsoft Healthcare customer in the payer, provider, pharma or life sciences industry? If so, the Health Customer Network (HCN) is a great place for you to interact with your peers across the United States. Casey tells us about the mission, activities, webinars and how to join the private community here.
Industry Expert Posts:
- The Explosion of AI in the Imaging Space – Kevin Dolan, Microsoft National Director of US Health & Life Sciences: Interested in the buzz around applying AI techniques to medical imaging? Kevin shares his knowledge on the converging factors leading to a promising future for healthcare in this article.
- For the Latest in Executive Insights Follow Microsoft's Claire Bonaci and Confessions of Health Geeks - Michael Gannotti, Microsoft Teams Principal Technical Specialist: Microsoft's Claire Bonaci, Director of Business Development for US Health & Life Sciences at Microsoft, has a series in which she features various Microsoft Health and Life Sciences Executives on contemporary healthcare topics. Check out more on her series, Confessions of Health Geeks.
Recorded Webcasts Posted:
- From Take-Off to Landing - 6 Steps to a Successful Microsoft Teams Pilot: Learn about a formal framework for piloting Microsoft Teams! Microsoft's Michael Gannotti and AvePoint's Dux Raymond Sy had a webcast on Wednesday, January 29th. Find more webcast details and the on-demand link here.
- Webinar Series - Introduction to Power Platform in a Clinical Setting: Microsoft and the Nihilent account team showed us how to build a clinical business app with no code, just using the Microsoft Power Platform. Sarah Doerge, Director of Customer Success at Microsoft, tells us more details and links for this two-part series.
- Supercharge Your Microsoft Teams Adoption with the Office 365 Adoption Bot - Michael Gannotti, Microsoft Teams Principal Technical Specialist: Two Senior Microsoft Customer Success Managers, Dave Upton and Susan Steele, show us how organizations can supercharge their Microsoft Teams adoption by deploying and leveraging the power of the Office 365 Adoption Bot. Watch the presentation and Q&A session on their recorded webcast.
"How To" and New Product Feature Posts:
- Reuse a Planner Plan as a Template – Michael Gannotti, Microsoft Teams Principal Technical Specialist: If you want your project plans to be consistent, you might want to make an existing plan into a Template in Microsoft's Planner. Want a step-by-step guided by Mike? Click here.
- Shelly's Take on New MS Teams FirstLine Workers Features for Clinicians - Shelly Avery, Microsoft Teams Senior Technical Specialist: Interested in how to empower your clinical workers? Check out Shelly's post about 6 new features in Microsoft Teams that can do just that!
January’s HLS Blog Contributors:
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Shelly Avery, Senior Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Casey McCarthy, Senior Customer Success Manager, Modern Workplace
Kevin Dolan, National Director, Health and Life Sciences
Claire Bonaci, Director, Business Development, Health and Life Sciences
Sarah Doerge, Director, Customer Success Manager, Modern Workplace
See you next month!
Sam Brown, Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist
* Follow the Microsoft Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog at https://aka.ms/HLSBlog