This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Update: Due to the evolving requests from customers in light of COVID-19 anticipated impact this webcast has been extended to 2 hours with 2 distinct portions. The first half is applicable to any organization looking at the potential impact of COVID-19 and how to ensure organizational responsiveness and business continuity. The second half will focus on health care providers looking at patient community outreach and virtual consultation. The updated agenda below is reflective of what will be addressed. Please share the invite information with your colleagues.
In the course of regular business operations, any organization situations may arise that can serve to interrupt business flow and continuity. Employees may be unable to get to offices. Offices may be shut down due to physical plant failure. Whatever the reason, organizations need the ability to manage such situational incidents and be able to communicate with, and engage employees, to ensure business continuity.
Join us 12 noon eastern, Monday, March 16th for the “Situational Response Management, Communications, and Virtual Patient Outreach” webcast. Microsoft’s Healthcare and Life Sciences group will show how organizations can cope with disruptive situations and ensure business continuity.
- Responding to the Challenge of Covid-19 Framework
- Situational Response Management & Communications Challenges
- Enabling Remote Workers and Teams
- Corporate Crisis Management Site to Connect People and Information
- Push Communications & Crisis Management
- Virtual Patient Outreach
- Automated Patient COVID-19 Q&A
- Virtual Visits for Triage and Initial Consult
- Resources/Next Steps
- Wrap Up
To join the event, you can download the attached .ics calendar invite file or click the link provided on March 16th at 12 noon eastern.
- Situational Response Management, Communications, and Virtual Patient Outreach - Webcast.ics
- Click here to join the webcast directly on March 16th at 12 noon