This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
In this video I walk through the implementation of the Crisis Management Portal as well as point through some of the customization's that are possible with the solution.
For help in extending and customizing the portal see some of the resources listed after the video.
- For a comprehensive overview of Microsoft services and tools for Crisis Management, Business Continuity, and Patient Outreach see “Situational Response Management, Communications, and Virtual Patient Outreach – Webcast Recording”
- Build a crisis management site to connect people and information
- Crisis Communications Portal Template
- Keeping employees informed and engaged during difficult times
- Quickly develop apps with App Studio for Microsoft Teams
- SPFx COVID-19 Tracker WebPart
- Yammer integration in the SharePoint Add-in model
- Use Microsoft Stream in SharePoint Online via a webpart
Other Posts in the Crisis Management, Business Continuity, and Patient Outreach series:
- Quick Start: Setting Up Your COVID-19 Health Bot
- Tips for Delivering at Scale Live Events to Remote Workers – Business Continuity Communications
- Situational Response and Crisis Communication Solutions: Healthcare and Life Sciences
- In response to COVID-19: How Microsoft can help with Situational Response and Crisis Communication
- Business Continuity - Making the Most of Your Existing Microsoft Cloud Productivity Investments
- Recording – Microsoft Teams Live Events Webcast