This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: SQL Server articles.
- If you had downloaded the CU7 package file before Sep-23 2020, it is advised to not install it. Instead, wait for an upcoming SQL Server 2019 CU announcement.
- If you have already applied SQL Server 2019 CU7, please uninstall it, until a new SQL Server 2019 CU is released. If you created a database snapshot with CU7 installed, plan to drop the snapshot before or after uninstalling CU7.
More details will be made available as soon as possible in this page.
To learn more about the release or servicing model, please visit:
- CU7 KB Article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4570012
- Starting with SQL Server 2017, we adopted a new modern servicing model. Please refer to our blog for more details on Modern Servicing Model for SQL Server.
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2019 RTM Latest Cumulative Update: https://www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=100809
- Update Center for Microsoft SQL Server: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/database-engine/install-windows/latest-updates-for-microsoft-sql-server