This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Channel 9.
The Azure loT system helps Costa Farms increase revenue and profitability in using modern technology in agriculture/farming. Recalling optimal pH levels is essential for nutrient uptake. Increased nutrient uptake directly effects yields, in turn driving improved revenue per plant harvested. On the cost side, this system will allow growers to be more productive and utilized across all growing activities as they spend less time manually checking pH values by hand.
- Mani Peddada – BI Architect, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rodney Sanchez – Software Developer, email@example.com
- Blain Barton – Microsoft Senior Technical Evangelist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Raio – Microsoft Senior Technical Evangelist, Joe.Raio@microsoft.com
- David Crook – Microsoft Technical Evangelist, email@example.com
For more information on this solution visit: https://microsoft.github.io/techcasestudies/iot/2016/11/03/CostaCorp.html