Connecting with tech professionals. Getting your hands on the latest tech. Posing questions to the experts who build the tools you use every day. Nothing compares to experiencing Microsoft Ignite in person—but even if you couldn’t make it this year, you can still benefit from all of the excitement, learnings, and inspiration. And of course those of you who were fortunate enough to attend couldn’t possibly have done and seen it all. Here’s your chance to see the sessions you missed that everyone else is talking about.
MyIgnite: your home for Microsoft Ignite on-demand
Some of the highlights from Microsoft Ignite 2018 are available to everyone, including the opening Vision and Technology Keynotes. But if you want to explore nearly all the content from the live event, you need to check out MyIgnite. This is where the keynotes, sessions, slide presentations, and more are all available on demand. You can sign into MyIgnite using one of several login options:
- Your Microsoft Ignite account (for those who attended the live event)
- Your Microsoft Tech Community account (if you haven’t joined the Microsoft Tech Community yet, you can register through the MyIgnite sign-in dialog box)
- Your LinkedIn account
After you register and sign in, you’ll have access to everything Microsoft Ignite 2018 had to offer—and continues to offer. Not sure where to start? Here are a few of this year’s most-talked-about sessions:
- Windows Server 2019 deep dive with Jeff Woolsey – This live filming of Microsoft Mechanics delivers an action-packed, demo-rich overview of the major advances coming to Windows Server 2019.
- Modern teamwork: Transform collaboration and communications with Microsoft 365 – Join Lori Wright, General Manager Microsoft 365, as she unveils the latest advancements in Microsoft Teams, Yammer, SharePoint, Outlook, and more.
- Authentication and passwords: The good, the bad, and the really ugly! – Hasain Alshakarti, a key member of the TRUESEC cyber security team, uses live demos to provide insight into the impacts of different authentication methods and strategies.
Get ready for Microsoft Ignite 2019
There’s no other event like it! Each year Microsoft Ignite gets bigger, better, and more relevant to the careers of those of us who work in and with tech—and each year it sells out earlier. Now is the perfect time to pre-register, secure your spot, and begin planning for Microsoft Ignite 2019.
And while you wait for next year’s big show, take a look at Microsoft Ignite | The Tour, a global series of two-day tech events bringing Microsoft experts to a city near you.