This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
The Power Platform is designed for the dynamic needs of your business. Plan for apps big and small across the businesses of your organization and deliver on time. Even if the train has left the station, you can adjust without loss of productivity. Both planning and change management benefit from value plus speed.
The content collaboration side of the Power Platform (Power Apps & Power Automate) takes this approach, meaning you use the tools to design and deliver low-to-no-code apps in hours/days side-by-side discussions in Microsoft teams. The outcome being productivity apps where and when you need them in the flow of your hub for teamwork. And it all integrates with the content service powered by SharePoint.
OK, time to choo, choo, choose to listen to the show…:bullet_train:
In this episode of The Intrazone, we speak to our experts behind the Power Platform + Microsoft Teams: Karan Nigam, group product marketing manager (Microsoft Teams), Stephen Siciliano, principal program manager director (Power Automate), and Ryan Cunningham, partner program manager director (Power Apps). We discuss numerous Ignite 2019 announcements (UI flows, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and more, plus dig into the inherent integration from design to delivery to you.
Link to articles mentioned in the show:
- Hosts and guests
- Mark Kashman |@mkashman [co-host]
- Chris McNulty |@cmcnulty2000 [co-host]
- Ryan Cunningham (Partner Program Manager Director; Power Apps) | @rc_says [guest]
- Karan Nigam (Group Product Marketing Manager; Microsoft Teams) | @NigamKaran [guest]
- Stephen Siciliano (Partner Program Manager Director, Power Automate) | @iscsus [guest]
- Articles and sites
- Power Platform
- American Red Cross (video); Power Platform and Microsoft Teams
- Power Apps
- Power Automate (NEW SITE)
- Microsoft Teams blog
- Microsoft Docs - The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Get started with Office Online in Office 365
- Power Platform
- SharePoint Saturdays | @SPS_Events
- Microsoft Ignite | The Tour (various cities worldwide); related blog, "Ignite The Tour 2019/2020 guide to SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer and Stream sessions"
- ESPC, European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference - December 2-5, Prague, Czech Republic (@EuropeanSP); related blog, "European SharePoint Conference 2019 (#ESPC19) guide to Microsoft 365 sessions & community activities"
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint team, along with the Power Platform and Microsoft Teams teams, wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one Power’ful episode at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show page https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone
- Apple Podcasts https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone-iTunes
- Google Play Music https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone-GooglePlay
- Spotify https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone-Spotify
- Stitcher: https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone-Sticher
- Overcast: The Intrazone on Overcast
- RSS https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone-RSS