This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Do you want to ensure security for your users as they collaborate in Microsoft Teams? On Wednesday, September 30th, Pete and I brought in speakers from Microsoft's trusted partner Unify Square. They dove in beyond the basic native Teams governance with third party specialty tools.
Key Topics Covered:
- Key analytics focus areas for collaboration security
- Tips and tricks for breaking the reactive governance loop
- Teams Policies and Use Cases
- Basic (native) governance vs Advance (3rd party tools) governance
- Slides from Unify Square's presentation
- Security and compliance in Microsoft Teams
- Teams Advisor
- External v. Guest Access
- Scott Gode, Chief Product Marketing Officer, Unify Square
- Brandon Long, Collaboration Security Solution Architect, Unify Square
Thanks for joining!