In episode 111 of the Office 365 Developer Podcast, Richard diZerega and Andrew Coates talk with John Bristowe and John Liu about Office 365 development with KendoUI and Angular2.
- LinkedIn Acquisition by Satya Nadella
- PnP Partner Pack by PnP Core Team
- SharePoint PnP webcast—Building multi-view React client-side web parts with SharePoint Framework by PnP Core Team
- PnP December 2016 Release Notes by PnP Core Team
- Office Store validation policy updates by Phil Smail
- SharePoint Online public sites going away by Jasper Oosterveld
- Drag and drop elements between web parts by Stefan Bauer
- Converting your CEWP customizations to SharePoint Framework by Mark Rackley
- Try SharePoint Framework without installing it by Waldek Mastykarz
- Prepare your toolbox for SharePoint Framework
- SharePoint Framework UI Customization with Angular Whitepaper
- SharePoint App-only Updates on Azure Functions
- Patrick Rogers Blog
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available on iTunes or search for it at “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About John Bristowe
John is a member of the Developer Relations team at Progress.
About John Liu
Based in Sydney, John specializes, blogs and speaks frequently on client-side scripting, custom development, workflows and forms. John loves finding ways to apply the latest web technologies to extend the SharePoint platform.
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and a frequent speaker at worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .Net development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and most recently for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two almost-grown-up children.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Office 365 main blog
- dev.office.com blog
- Slack channel
Yammer Office 365 Technical Network
- O365 Dev Podcast
- O365 Dev Apps Model
- O365 Dev Tools
- O365 Dev APIs
- O365 Dev Migration to App Model
- O365 Dev Links