The way people work together is evolving, and unique projects, work styles, functional roles and workforce diversity call for a complete set of collaboration tools. As the appetite for new ways of working together grows, new developments in communications, mobility and cloud services are enabling professionals to communicate and collaborate in ways that were previously not possible.
Not your typical online event
Each 90-minute session starts with an online business roundtable discussing your biggest business challenges with a trained facilitator and then transitions into a live environment in the cloud. You will receive a link to connect your own device to a remote desktop loaded with our latest and greatest technology, so you can experience first-hand how Microsoft tools can solve your biggest challenges.
Why should I attend?
During this interactive online session, you will explore:
- How Microsoft Teams, the newest collaboration tool:
- Keeps everyone engaged with threaded persistent chat.
- Creates a hub for teamwork that works together with your other Office 365 apps.
- Builds customized options for each team with channels, connectors, tabs and bots.
- Adds your personality to your team with emojis, GIFs and stickers.
- How to keep information secure while being productive—Make it easier to work securely and maintain compliance without inhibiting your workflow.
- How to quickly visualize and analyze complex data—Zero in on the data and insights you need without having to involve a BI expert.
- How to co-author and share content quickly—Access and edit documents even while others are editing and reviewing them all at the same time.
- How to get immediate productivity gains—Most attendees leave with enough time-saving skills that time invested to attend a Customer Immersion Experience more than pays for itself in a few short days.
Space is limited. Each session is only open to 12 participants. Reserve your seat now.
The post When it comes to group collaboration, one size doesn’t fit all appeared first on Office Blogs.