Around the world teamwork is on the rise. Research suggests employees now work on nearly double the number of teams than they did just five years ago. This means more than ever people are reliant on their peers to help get things done. But a “one size fits all” approach does not work when it comes to group collaboration—different tools appeal to different groups and address unique needs.
This is not your typical online event
Each 90-minute session starts with an online business roundtable discussing your biggest business challenges with a trained facilitator and then transitions into a live environment in the cloud. You will receive a link to connect your own device to a remote desktop loaded with our latest and greatest technology so you can experience first-hand how Microsoft tools can solve your biggest challenges.
Why should I attend?
During this interactive online session, you will explore:
- How Microsoft Teams, the newest collaboration tool:
- Keeps everyone engaged with threaded persistent chat.
- Creates a hub for teamwork that works together with your other Office 365 apps.
- Builds customized options for each team with channels, connectors, tabs and bots.
- Adds your personality to your team with emojis, GIFs and stickers.
- How to keep information secure while being productive—Make it easier to work securely and maintain compliance without inhibiting your workflow.
- How to quickly visualize and analyze complex data—Zero in on the data and insights you need without having to involve a BI expert.
- How to co-author and share content quickly—Access and edit documents even while others are editing and reviewing them all at the same time.
- How to get immediate productivity gains—Most attendees leave with enough time-saving skills that time invested to attend a Customer Immersion Experience more than pays for itself in a few short days.
Space is limited. Each is session is only open to 12 participants. Reserve your seat now.
The post Make work visible, integrated and accessible across the team appeared first on Office Blogs.