This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Channel 9.
Out of all architectural patterns Model-View-ViewModel, or MVVM, has to be my favorite. In this episode I cover a helper library that I have created, MVVM Helpers, and is used by thousands of developers to help write better, more performant, and shorter MVVM code.
- [01:00] Why MVVM Helpers & App Walk-through
- [06:00] MVVM Helpers GitHub
- [06:30] Observable Object
- [10:30] BaseViewModel
- [14:00] Better Collections with ObservableRangeCollection
- [26:30] Tasks with timeouts