In episode 117 of the Office 365 Developer Podcast, Richard diZerega and Andrew Coates are joined by Jeremy Thake to discuss Microsoft Teams and extensibility.
- Ignite Australia by Microsoft Ignite
- Add-ins are now available for Outlook on iOS by dev.office.com
- Hack Productivity Submissions by DevPost
- Office UI Fabric v6.0 Released by Office UI Fabric team
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Validating SharePoint Framework client-side web part property values by PnP Team
- Rencore TechTalks: Episode 1 by Rencore
- Automate publishing of your SharePoint Framework scripts to Office 365 public CDN by Elio Struyf
- Automate publishing of your SharePoint Framework solution package deployment by Elio Struyf
- Gaps and differences between a Group 365 Modern Team Site and a plain old Team Site by Mikael Svenson
- Post to Microsoft Teams from Flow by Ryan Schouten
- Delivering Better Applications through Microsoft Teams by Richard diZerega
- Microsoft Teams and Custom Tab Theme by Richard diZerega
- Microsoft Teams and OAuth in Custom Tab by Richard diZerega
- Deep Dive into Microsoft Teams by Redmond Magazine
- The future of Microsoft collaboration is Microsoft Teams by Jeremy Thake
- Groups in Outlook vs Microsoft Teams vs SharePoint Online vs Yammer by Jeremy Thake
- Microsoft Teams & Office 365: Collaboration Overload by Jasper Oosterveld
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available on iTunes or search for it at “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Jeremy Thake
Jeremy Thake is the VP of Product Technology at Hyperfish. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, focused on Microsoft technology. His experience has ranges from consulting, development, marketing and product management. Jeremy worked at Microsoft for three years on Office 365 extensibility and Azure application platform space. He has spoken across the globe to business and developer audiences. He was recognized by Microsoft for five years as a SharePoint MVP before joining Microsoft for his expertise and contributions to the community.
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and a frequent speaker at worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .NET development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and most recently for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two almost-grown-up children.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Office 365 main blog
- dev.office.com blog
- Slack channel
Yammer Office 365 Technical Network
- O365 Dev Podcast
- O365 Dev Apps Model
- O365 Dev Tools
- O365 Dev APIs
- O365 Dev Migration to App Model
- O365 Dev Links
The post Episode 117 with Jeremy Thake on Microsoft Teams and extensibility—Office 365 Developer Podcast appeared first on Office Blogs.