In episode 118 of the Office 365 Developer Podcast, Richard diZerega discuss delivering contextual bots using the SharePoint Framework and the Bot Framework “back channel.”
- The OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions by OneNote Team
- Updates to Yo Office (Office Yeoman Generator) by dev.office.com
- PnP Webcast: When to use which SharePoint customization model by PnP Team
- How to consent to an Office 365 service app by Mikael Svenson
- Microsoft Flow, the lazy coder’s alternative to SharePoint web hooks by Mikael Svenson
- Web part properties in the SharePoint Framework – part 2 by Chris O’Brien
- SharePoint Framework and Contextual Bots via Back Channel by Richard diZerega
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available on iTunes or search for it at “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and a frequent speaker at worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .NET development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and most recently for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two almost-grown-up children.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Office 365 main blog
- dev.office.com blog
- Slack channel
Yammer Office 365 Technical Network
- O365 Dev Podcast
- O365 Dev Apps Model
- O365 Dev Tools
- O365 Dev APIs
- O365 Dev Migration to App Model
- O365 Dev Links
The post Episode 118 on Building Contextual Bots in the SharePoint Framework—Office 365 Developer Podcast appeared first on Office Blogs.