The Office Store is introducing Power BI custom visuals to download and use in Power BI service reports and Power BI Desktop. Users will be able to easily discover and quickly download BI visualizations that interact with data to find key insights and drive important business decisions. Power BI custom visuals provide compelling data visualizations created by members of the community and by Microsoft. They behave just like the native rich visualizations already included with Power BI but can also be filtered, highlighted, edited and shared.
Here are some examples:
- Word Cloud—Visualize the text in your data in a beautiful way.
- SandDance—See all your data as grains of sand with animated transitions between views to help you explore, understand and communicate insights in your data.
- Correlation plot—An advanced analytics visual based on R script to highlight correlations in your data.
Check Power BI custom visuals out for yourself—get started today!
- Discover custom visuals in the Office Store.
- Submit a custom visual through the Office developer center.