This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Channel 9.
This show starts a series of short talks introducing Deep Learning with Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK). Topics covered in this series will range from elementary to advanced techniques. The intended audience includes:
- Data scientists who are new to deep learning
- Machine learning scientists looking for advanced techniques
- Engineers looking for means to scale and leverage cloud computing in Azure
- [03:40] - Deep Learning Made Easy - Optical Character Recognition Sample
- [04:12] - Test and Train dataset
- [06:45] - Logistic Regression
- [08:00] - Building classifier
- [09:00] - Weight matrix & Bias
- [11:05] - Activation function
- [13:27] - Logistic Regression with Softmax
- [14:40] - Error or Loss Function
- [18:05] - Train Workflow
- [25:10] - Prediction Workflow
- [27:15] - Where to begin?