In Episode 126 of the Office 365 Developer Podcast, Richard diZerega and Andrew Coates catch up with Andrew Salamatov on Outlook extensibility.
- Changes to Planner Task API by Office Dev
- SharePoint Patterns & Practices – April 2017 release by PnP Team
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Provisioning with PnP PowerShell and Azure WebJobs by PnP Team
- Throttling coming for Outlook API’s and Outlook-related APIs in Microsoft Graph by Jason Johnston
- Outlook for iOS: OnePlaceMail, the First Add-in after Microsoft Launch Partners by Yahoo Finance
- Alternative to innerHTML in SharePoint Framework web parts by Stefan Bauer
- Getting Started with Outlook add-ins
- Getting Started with Add-ins
- Outlook Mobile Design Guidelines
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available on iTunes or search for it at “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Andrew Salamatov
Andrew is a senior program manager at Microsoft, having worked there for six years. At Microsoft, Andrew worked on the Exchange team his entire career. Starting on Exchange Web Services, Andrew designed notifications protocol and throttling. Later, he moved on to working on mail apps.
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft Cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and a frequent speaker at worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, a popular blogger at aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, Texas, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond, Washington. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .Net development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and most recently for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia, with his wife and two almost-grown-up children.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Office 365 main blog
- dev.office.com blog
- Slack channel
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network
The post Episode 126 on Outlook extensibility with Andrew Salamatov—Office 365 Developer Podcast appeared first on Office Blogs.