This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Xbox Wire.
Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta Ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1805.180504-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest system update.
- We have fixed the issue with users encountering a loss of Audio playing Final Fantasy XV.
- We have fixed additional launch and activation issues in certain apps.
- We have fixed issues in which certain users could not select 120Hz on certain displays when color depth was set to anything but 8-bit.
- We have fixed stability issues in the network configuration that resulted in certain games crashing under certain network conditions.
- We have fixed an issue that caused uploading to live clips in 4k to 1080p fail.
- Fixed issues with Microsoft Edge failing to take the user to the correct settings under certain conditions (etc. overscan border settings)
- Fixed issues with the stability of Microsoft Edge crashing under certain user scenarios.
My Games and Apps
- After any cold boot or silent boot, if the console is put into Instant On, it has a chance of having no background downloads of Apps or Games working until waking the console from Instant On again.
- We have fixed issues when Users may get randomly signed out from Xbox Live if they get a connectivity hiccup. This would also boot/kick users out of whatever game they’re playing with a message like “you must be online to play this game”.
- Fixes to the stability of Party chat. Users will no longer lose audio from certain games while a party chat session is open.
- Fixed issues with the virtual keyboard disappearing when the user was inputting text.
- We have fixed issues with users loosing Wi-Fi coming out of Instant-On.
- Some users may experience intermittent loss of Audio with certain configurations of AV receivers with ATMOS or with changing audio configurations during console use.
- We are investigating reports of loss of audio in some games when resuming from Instant-On. Please file feedback when this occurs.
- We are aware that some users with Denon or Marantz receivers and the LG SJ9 soundbar are experiencing Audio issues.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Work continues on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problems for investigation.
- Some users are encountering an issue where their YouTube account is being signed out whenever they launch the app.
- Workaround: Uninstall/re-install the app and sign in with your account again.
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
New Preview Alpha 1805 System Update – 5/7/18
New Preview Beta 1805 System Update – 5/4/18
New Preview Alpha 1805 System Update – 5/3/18