How often do you get the opportunity to meet the people behind the products you work with every day—especially the real leaders and innovators? That’s exactly what you’ll get at Microsoft Ignite. From high-level strategy to deep product insights to exploring what’s next in tech, Microsoft Ignite is five days of smart, dedicated tech professionals exchanging ideas and networking with experts and peers. The insights and connections you’ll gain are great for your company, your team, and your career. And let’s be real—it’s also a whole lot of fun!
Are you ready to get inspired by the best minds in cloud, data, business intelligence, teamwork, productivity, and more? Here’s a preview of who’s taking the stage at this year’s Microsoft Ignite:
- Anne Michels: Group Product Manager, Microsoft Teams. This year’s featured speaker,
, leads marketing initiatives around Microsoft Teams to simplify the lives of IT professionals. Anne spent the early part of her tech career getting students excited about the Microsoft platform, and she still inspires others to see the human value and possibility behind the technology.
- Darrell Webster: Microsoft MVP, Office Servers and Services. Unlocking the value in Office 365 is
’s calling, and using it to increase productivity and collaboration is his specialty. This multiple Microsoft MVP award winner is well known for his advocacy in the Microsoft community. His belief that you all are the true experts is evident in both the style and substance of his work and his presentations.
- Dan Holme: Director of Product Marketing, SharePoint and Yammer.
might be new to Microsoft, but his career as one of the world’s most respected consultants, authors, thought leaders, and experts on Microsoft technologies spans 20 years. Dan is currently the marketing lead for SharePoint and Yammer, and his session will be a must for all IT managers.
- Amesh Mansukhani: Senior Program Manager, Office 365 ProPlus. From identity and access technologies to multi-tenancy applications and services, Amesh has spent over 15 years mastering Microsoft technology. Whether you’re a programmer, engineer, designer or coder, you do not want to miss the opportunity to learn something new from Amesh at Microsoft Ignite this year.
- Noelle Beaujon: Senior Program Manager, Analytics. This is the session data pros are already talking about. As Senior PM on the Workplace Analytics Team, Noelle is passionate about changing enterprise culture, building intelligence into the everyday, and creating great customer experiences. Noelle’s commitment to using data as an agent of positive change is infectious and no one who attends her session will be immune.
We’re looking forward to another tech-star studded Microsoft Ignite, and we can’t wait to see you there! Sign up to get the latest Microsoft Ignite news and announcements.