This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Xbox Wire.
Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1806.180620-1908). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1806 system update.
Beta Avatar App
Preview Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead the Xbox Beta Avatar App is live. Access the beta Xbox Avatar Editor via the Xbox Insider Hub’s Insider content and please provide feedback via the Quest.
Xbox One Insiders we have added the FastStart technology in the build and we would love your help testing the install performance of various games:
|ARCADE GAME SERIES: PAC-MAN
|Sid Meier’s Pirates!
|Don Bradman Cricket 17
|NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Storm
|Destroy All Humans!
|PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION
|Dovetail Games Euro Fishing
|Dead Space 2
|Rivals of Aether
|Devil May Cry HD Collection
|Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two – Episode 1
|Casey Powell Lacrosse 16
|The Flame in the Flood
|Don’t Starve Together: Console Edition
|Toy Story 3
|Game of Thrones – Episode 1: Iron from Ice
|The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
|Tropico 5 – Penultimate Edition
|Tales from the Borderlands – Episode 1: Zer0 Sum
A Quest and Survey is provided for feedback!
NOTE: If you do not see that the title is FastStart enabled for these titles, it may either your console is not set to English or that the publisher manages separate versions of the title and we don’t yet have enough data for the one for your region.
- Fixed a UI bug in which the user was seeing two icons when looking at official clubs, this was confusing and unnecessary.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the console crashing when a using was trimming a video.
- Fixes to the stability of Game chat.
My Games and Apps
- Fixed an issue with various Games failing due launch due to an installation error.
Home – System Update
- Fixed an issue in which the B button should cancel/stop a system update when being prompted. The B button was being ignored.
- Various localization fixes across the console.
- Misc. performance fixes in the platform.
Game Pass Tab
- Preview Alpha and Alpha – Skip Ahead users will notice that the Entertainment tab has been replaced on the dashboard with Game Pass content. This new tab allows for easy access to the Game Pass catalog and is only available in the US region at this time, so Preview Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead Insiders in regions outside of the US will continue to see the Entertainment tab.
- Some users may encounter an issue where their Pins are not displaying artwork or are seeing a while tile instead of their profile color
o Workaround: Please perform the following steps to fix the issue
- Open My Games & Apps
- Navigate to Groups tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select Delete all groups
- Select Delete local groups
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Reset groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Work continues on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problem for investigation by performing a Full system software via the dashboard as opposed to just pressing the Xbox Power button.
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
New Preview Beta & Delta 1806 System Update – 6/21/18
New Preview Alpha & Alpha Skip Ahead 1806 System Update – 6/20/18
We’re Inviting More Xbox Insiders to Join “Alpha – Skip Ahead”