This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Xbox Wire.
Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1810.180702-1938). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1810 system update. This build has the same features as 1806 plus more to be announced over the coming weeks!
- Fixed an issue where some users may have lost their created Groups.
- Fixed an issue with the Blu-ray and disc option in Settings wasn’t appearing.
Game Pass Tab
- Preview Alpha – Skip Ahead users will notice that the Entertainment tab has been replaced on the dashboard with Game Pass content. This new tab allows for easy access to the Game Pass catalog and is only available in the US region at this time, so Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Insiders in regions outside of the US will continue to see the Entertainment tab.
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Delete all groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
My Games and Apps
- We are investigating an issue were certain apps are not launching correctly.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app
- Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- When the console wakes from Instant on/connected standby with a wired connection, the console may not recognize that the Ethernet cable is plugged in. Workaround: Please reboot the console via Guide -> reboot.
- With the Light Theme enabled, the keyboard may appear unreadable.
- Workaround: Use the Dark Theme
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead 1810 System Update – 7/2/18
New Preview Beta, Delta and Omega Rings 1806 System Update – 6/28/18
Xbox Ideas Update: Start Voting for your Favorite Ideas