This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: FastTrack Blog articles.
Microsoft FastTrack continues to work with organizations like yours to accelerate cloud deployment of Microsoft 365.
We just refreshed our Microsoft FastTrack web experience with a new landing page and supporting resources so you can find what you need faster.
- Productivity Library: Whether you’re exploring the benefits of Office 365 for your organization or looking for innovative ways to address business challenges with Microsoft 365, the Productivity Library gets you going fast with scenario-based solution “cards.”
- Resource Hub: From the initial assessment to driving user adoption, FastTrack provides self-serve resources – like best practice guides, documentation, templates, and more – to help at each step in your deployment process.
Engaging FastTrack has never been easier:
- Visit the Resource Hub to explore and download resources and templates to help with managing adoption of Microsoft 365 within your organization.
- Sign in to the FastTrack portal to submit a Request for Assistance (RFA), access global best practices and expert assistance from FastTrack specialists to help drive a successful deployment.
- Get organized by creating a Success Plan that identifies a timeline, outlines key activities, and helps you prepare for deployment and user adoption.
Watch and learn more, then visit our website to try for yourself:
In addition to this enhanced web experience, Microsoft FastTrack is pleased to now provide deployment support for Microsoft Intune co-management on your Windows 10 devices. From helping you enable Active Directory auto-enrollment, to setting up Intune to deploy the Configuration Manager agent to new devices, FastTrack now supports a variety of co-management activities. Read more about this new benefit.
Login today to start your FastTrack journey with Microsoft 365. Please let us know what you think in the comments.