This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Xbox Wire.
Starting at 6:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta Ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1806.180723-1749). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1806 system update. Please note that this build is a full build of around 3.4G and it does not factory refresh the console.
My Games and Apps
- Users should no longer experience Various Games and Apps failing to launch which required a title uninstall and reinstall. This fix will resolve the issue when you launch the title.
- Users should no longer experience an issue with the Store app erroring out with the (0x80070bfa) error when browsing/launching the Store.
- Fixes to resolve the issue with Wireless and Wired networks failing to be detected when the console wakes from Instant on/connected standby.
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Delete all groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
New Preview Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead 1810 Update – 7/23/18
New Preview Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead 1810 Update – 7/21/18
New Preview Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead 1810 Update – 7/20/18