This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Host Integration Blog articles.First published on MSDN on Oct 27, 2016
We are pleased to announce the release to manufacturing of Microsoft Host Integration Server 2016.
This release confirms our commitment to Microsoft enterprise customers and partners, by delivering a set of new technologies, tools, and improvements.
- New Microsoft Client for MQ connecting .NET Framework and BizTalk Server applications to IBM MQ message processing systems, providing simplified administration and improved performance.
- Expanded platform support for latest Microsoft operating systems and development tools, plus support for most popular IBM systems versions, permitting the broadest application support lifecycle for upgraded and new solutions.
- Improved installation and configuration assisting IT administrators to efficiently deploy new clients and servers, reducing operating expenses and total cost of ownership.
- New telemetry for improving technologies and tools, by monitoring and reporting connections, operations, and exceptions.
- New Microsoft Client for DRDA connecting .NET Framework and BizTalk Server applications to IBM DB2 and Informix relational database systems, delivering increased functionality, with improved performance and scalability.
To get started, visit the Microsoft Developer Network to read more about what’s new and improved in Host Integration Server 2016 .
Host Integration Server Team Microsoft Corporation