With so many sessions to choose from, you can’t possibly attend all of your favorites in person. But that doesn’t mean you have to miss out. Microsoft Ignite’s keynotes and sessions will be available for live streaming, starting September 24.
Whether you’re registered for this year’s Microsoft Ignite or not, all of the event’s highlights can be accessed on MyIgnite, including:
- Virtual access to all sessions and theaters
- Live streaming of all Microsoft Ignite 2018 content
- Use of the Session Scheduler to build a virtual agenda
- Live session commenting on Microsoft Tech Community
- Free downloads of Microsoft Ignite slide presentations
- On-demand viewing 24 hours after each live session
Some content from Microsoft Ignite 2018 will be available to everyone, including the opening vision and technology keynotes. But if you want to choose from the event’s full offerings, you’ll need to sign into or register for MyIgnite as outlined below.
Registered for Microsoft Ignite 2018?
Simply sign into MyIgnite using your Microsoft Ignite registration account.
Not registered for Microsoft Ignite 2018?
If you’re already a member of the Microsoft Tech Community, simply use that login. If you’re not a member yet, you can register through the MyIgnite sign-in dialog box.
And while you’re here, let us offer a few recommendations for speakers and sessions you’ll want to include in your MyIgnite agenda.
- Alex Simons, Manini Roy: Getting to a world without passwords
- Karuana Gatimu: Driving Teams adoption: Enabling the modern workplace with Office 365 and Microsoft Teams
- James Phillips, Kimberly Humby, Scott Wine: Powering digital transformation with business applications: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow
- Dion Gonzales, Jeff Dorchester, Scott Hanselman: An end-to-end tour of the Microsoft developer platform
- Sami Laiho: 45 life hacks of the Windows OS in 45 minutes
See you in the live streams!
The Microsoft Ignite Team