This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Windows Dev AppConsult articles.
Let me introduce the team's members:
- Freist Li (China)
- Harshada Kshirsagar (India)
- Kazuki Ota (Japan)
- Luis Henrique Demetrio (Brazil)
- Matteo Pagani (Italy)
- Mike Francis (USA)
- Robert Evans (USA)
- Sebastien Bovo (France)
As you can see we are spread over the planet: Our job is working with developers around the world for creating Apps. We have several missions:
- Help Education ISVs to provide the best Experiences and features on Windows 10 PC, Tablets, Surface Hubs, HoloLens, VR devices.
- Deliver technical content, readiness and expertise for customers participating to the Windows Developer Technical Adoption Program from the Product Group.
- Collaborate with Software ISVs to bring innovation in their apps.
The technologies we cover are very large and varies of course on every team's member. Here are the most commons: UWP, DesktopBridge, MSIX, Xamarin, HoloLens, Mixed Reality, Microsoft Graph, .NET Core 3, Azure App Services. I stop here ?