This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Microsoft SharePoint has provided collaborative capabilities for many years. Microsoft Teams is the new kid on the block for Office 365 providing rich team collaboration. But did you know they are made to work together in a complimentary fashion? New advances in both provide the perfect integrated platform for providing the richest, seamless, collaboration environment for your users. SharePoint and Teams is better together. In this recorded live session Microsoft’s Mark Kashman shows why, and how to leverage the synergies of SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams within your own organization.
- Presented by: Mark Kashman (Senior PM Manager)
- Hosted by Shelly Avery (HLS TSP)
- Broadcast by: Michael Gannotti (HLS TS)
- SharePoint powers teamwork in Office 365 – Microsoft Ignite 2018 announcements
- Better teamwork, together: SharePoint and OneDrive integration with Microsoft Teams
- Plan for governance to transform teamwork with Microsoft 365
The SharePoint Week webcast series was delivered live using Microsoft Teams Live Events, an Office 365 service. To learn more about how your organization can leverage this Office 365 service visit "What are Microsoft Teams live events?" and/or "Get started with Microsoft Teams live events"