This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Microsoft OneDrive for Business, built on SharePoint Online technology, is one of the greatest value propositions in the Office 365 stack. Providing incredible ROI while enabling new secure mobile data access experiences for users. Watch this session to learn about how the latest updates to OneDrive for Business can further empower your users while assisting organizations with $$ savings cost take-out against redundant technology services. Watch Microsoft’s Ankita Kirti to learn how to get the most out of OneDrive for Business.
- Presented by: Ankita Kirti (PM Manager)
- Hosted by: Chad Stout (HLS TSP)
- Broadcast by: Michael Gannotti (HLS TS)
- Top 5 tips to boost your OneDrive into overdrive
- OneDrive Message Center Updates February 1st to February 28th
- OneDrive help center
- OneDrive guide for enterprises
- The OneDrive sync client
- Manage sharing in OneDrive and SharePoint
- Pre-provision accounts
- Set default storage space
- Change user storage
- Set retention
- Restore deleted OneDrive
- Retention and deletion
The SharePoint Week webcast series was delivered live using Microsoft Teams Live Events, an Office 365 service. To learn more about how your organization can leverage this Office 365 service visit "What are Microsoft Teams live events?" and/or "Get started with Microsoft Teams live events"