This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Small Basic Blog articles.
SBO Community Virtual Hackathon
Test SBO for Qualify It
- Write Testing Programs
- Write Testing Instructions (for UI)
- Find Issues and Report Them
March 18 - 31, 2019 UTC
- March 18 : Opening
- March 19 - 30 : Training & Hacking
- March 31 : Closing
- Announcement: Small Basic Blog / Facebook
- Discussion: Small Basic Forum (Training & Hacking)
- Reporting: GitHub SBO Issues
Who can code in SB
- Anyone who can write Small Basic programs can join the SBO Community Virtual Hackathon.
- Read "Code of Conduct" before joining.
- What is Small Basic Online
- Writing Testing Code
- Writing Testing Instructions
- Finding Issues
- Reporting Issues
At Small Basic Forum (SBO Community Virtual Hackathon - Testing Session)
Even Days 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30
- Declare Your Project (What to Do)
- Testing What?
- Writing Program or Instructions?
- Why you select it?
Odd Days 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
- Wrap-Up (Share the Result)
At Small Basic Forum (SBO Community Virtual Hackathon - Hacking Session)
Code of Conduct
Table of Contents
- Open Source Citizenship
- Expected Behavior
- Unacceptable Behavior
- Consequence of Unacceptable Behavior
- Reporting Guideline
- Addressing Grierances
- Contact info
- License and attribution