This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Windows Admin Center Blog articles.First published on on Feb 19, 2019
Windows Admin Center 1902 Preview is now available to Windows Insiders!
- Shared connections list that can be shared across all users of a WAC gateway
- PowerShell script to export your RDCman connections to a .CSV file which you can then import to Windows Admin Center
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Access Control List (ACL) support to manage data traffic flow using Datacenter Firewall and ACLs on virtual subnets
- SDN Gateway Connection tool to manage and monitor your SDN IPSEC/GRE/L3 gateway connections
- SDN Logical Network management tool
- Connect VM to VLAN or Virtual Network in your SDN environment
Announcement blog post: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/02/19/announcing-windows-admin-center-preview-1902
We're also excited to announce the GA release of QCT 's Management Suite extension. Since launching a preview release last September, QCT has added support for WSSD certified solutions, QuantaGrid D52BQ-2U and T21P-4U. The GA release also includes display of advanced hardware information such as temperature, power, component loading and server LED control, and a Disk replacement wizard UI. You can install the QCT extension by going to WAC Settings > Extensions > Available extensions.