This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Excel Blog articles.
Get ready to flex your business applications skills – and pick up some new ones – at Microsoft Business Applications Summit. Coming to Atlanta, Georgia June 10 – 11, 2019, this is the place to dive deep with the tools you use every day, get a sneak peek at what’s new and next, and connect with our amazing community. Registration is open – secure your spot today!
We’re gearing up for an incredible event this year, with 150+ total-immersion sessions and workshops (plus 16 pre-days!) filled with demos, hints, and hacks that will help you unlock next for your business.
Session catalog preview
The first look at the session catalog is live! This is just the beginning. We’ll be rolling out the full lineup of sessions over the next couple months, but we couldn’t wait to share. Check it out to see what’s in store for this year’s event and start getting excited!
5 more reasons you can’t miss this conference
- Power better decisions with even better data. Learn how to get the most from your favorite tools: Dynamics 365, Power BI, Excel, Mixed Reality, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow. Build new skills, get tips and tricks, and check out the latest trends and product roadmaps.
- Plan your perfect learning path. Get hands-on with 16 pre-day workshops and 150+ demo-rich sessions led by industry experts.
- Ask your toughest questions, and get answers at the source. Go one-on-one with engineers and product experts.
- Collaborate with our vibrant community. This is the premier conference for power users, analysts, developers, solution architects, and more. Build your network, share ideas and strategies, and pick up best practices.
- See the future of business applications before anyone else. From keynotes with visionary leaders to a multi-stream viewing lounge, you’ll get an exclusive look at the latest technologies.
Better data, stronger solutions, bigger transformation – don’t miss it! Hope to see you there. Register today!