This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
Hello everyone, here is part 11 of a series discussing the integration options between Configuration Manager and the Microsoft cloud platform. This series based on Configuration Manager 1810 is recorded by
This session focuses on co-management, introduced in Configuration Manager current branch 1710. In it, Steve discusses what co-management is, why it is important, how it is configured and how it is used in production.
This concludes the cloud integration series. We hope you enjoyed the tutorials.
Posts in the series
- Part 1 – Introduction
- Part 2 - Device Health Attestation
- Part 3 – Microsoft Store for Business
- Part 4 – Steve plans to replace this one with an updated topic. Stay tuned.
- Part 5 – Upgrade Readiness
- Part 6 – Cloud Distribution Point
- Part 7 – Cloud Management Gateway
- Part 8 – Imaging and Provisioning in Azure
- Part 9 – Management options
- Part 10 – Autopilot and Modern Management
- Part 11 – Co-management (this post)