This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
We have released a new early technical preview of the JDBC Driver for SQL Server which improves support for Always Encrypted with enclaves along with other changes.
- Added more tests to improve code coverage for Always Encrypted with secure enclaves feature #1186
- Added certificate and enclave session caching for Always Encrypted with secure enclaves feature #1189
- Fixed a potential NullPointerException in SQLServerDataColumn.equals() #1168
- Fixed an issue with BulkCopy when source is unicode char/varchar and destination is nchar/nvarchar #1193
- Fixed an issue with SQLServerDatabaseMetaData.getColumns() only returning the first column against Azure SQL Data Warehouse #1197
- Fixed an issue with SQLServerDatabaseMetaData.getImportedKeys() failing against Azure SQL Data Warehouse #1205
- Made internal model public for SQLServerSpatialDatatype class #1169
- Updated ISQLServerBulkData APIs to throw SQLException instead of SQLServerException #1187
- Changed SQLServerConnection.state to volatile #1194
- Optimized temporal datatype getter methods by replacing Calendar with LocalDatetime #1200
- Updated driver and test dependencies #1203
Getting the latest release
Add the JDBC preview driver to your Maven project by adding the following code to your POM file to include it as a dependency in your project (choose .jre8, .jre11, or .jre13 for your required Java version).