This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
This update to Sysmon includes the following changes:
- Memory leaks in DNS, Networking and Image load events
- Bug fixes including filtering, rule group names, NULL process GUIDS and W3LOGSVC interop issue
- Increased rule name field length from 32 to 128 characters
- Added “excludes any” and “excludes all” filtering conditions.
- Performance improvements for ImageLoad module
Adds enhanced multi-monitor support.
Includes a number of bugfixes