This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Microsoft’s Michael Mukalian is an architect in the Philadelphia MTC (Microsoft Technology Center). In his role Michael engages a number of large enterprise customers in regulated industries. A frequent request that has been sent to Michael is the ability to automate the provision of selective Microsoft Teams with guest access. Michael has helped customers to achieve this using services that come with Microsoft 365. To help spread the word on approaches that customers can look at as they consider their Teams guest access options Michael has published a series of posts detailing the approach and services leveraged to attain selective Teams provisioning with guest access.
Follow the links below to access the great work done by Michael Mukalian. You can also follow him on LinkedIn here to get his latest updates.
Automating the Provisioning of Selective Teams with Guest Access: Introduction
- History & Background
- Part 1: Application Authentication — Azure AD Application Registrations
- Part 2: Request Storage — SharePoint
- Part 3: Request Process Automation — Microsoft Power Automate & Microsoft Graph
- Part 4: Enhanced User Interface — Power Apps (coming soon)
- Part 5: Next Steps — Security (coming soon)