This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
This blog was authored by Jeremy Winter, Partner Director, Azure Migration & Management
Can you believe it's been over a month since Microsoft Ignite?! Thank you to all our customers and partners who attended the show and made it a success. I’ve been seeing a ton of momentum following the show, it’s really encouraging and energizing to see the continued interest around Azure migration.
During Ignite week, I had shared information around our latest product innovation and program investments. In follow up, I'd like to surface key migration sessions that stood out at this year’s show. We encourage you to bookmark these for quiet learning time over the holidays:smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:
So without any further ado, below is the list of top 5 migration sessions to check out:
- Tips and gotchas – watch Corey Sanders share real world experiences working with customers.
- Latest with Azure Migrate innovation – watch me showing off our newest capabilities and features!
- Looking for in-depth guidance on the migration journey and watch our toolsets in action? - check out this session presented by Abhishek Hemrajani.
- Now, are you ready for a hands-on Azure Migrate experience? Learn how to discover, assess and migrate on-premises servers and databases by working with your account team to run a migration workshop.
- Azure migration best practices Q&A panel - For a candid discussion on migration experiences, learnings, recommendations and proven practices, watch this panel discussion.
And there you have it - a few hours of immersive learning for the holiday break!
In addition to these, keep tabs on the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure. Assess your migration readiness with the Strategic Migration Assessment & Readiness Tool (SMART), more details in this whitepaper. And finally, become a part of the Azure Migration Program - apply today!