This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Since Azure Stack Hub launched two years ago, Microsoft together with Intel created a program to enable and accelerate our customers and partners around the world in their adoption of Azure Stack Hub. The main drivers of the program have been the Microsoft Enterprise Services teams (both Microsoft Consulting Services, as well as Microsoft Premier) and through the Consultants, Premier Field Engineers, and Architects, have delivered a large number of projects – ranging from smaller workshops, all the way to full blown production deliveries.
Along the way, the team talked to hundreds of organizations interested in Azure Stack, trained dozens of partners, and visited a number of deployments as part of the Azure Stack Early Adoption Initiative and Azure Stack Accelerator Programs. Many of the activities have been focused on producing material to help others understand, prepare for, deploy, and operate Azure Stack Hub. At the core of these materials is the Azure Stack Foundation offering, which is a set of 12 modules covering all topics from initial deployment, to identity, security, compute and PaaS services, as well as BCDR and disconnected topics.
We thought it would be a good idea to get a few of these field experts to record technical readiness sessions about Azure Stack Hub. The result is a series of videos, posted to YouTube, covering the whole range of technical topics that Azure Stack operators and administrators might be interested in. These set of sessions are presented by our field experts including Mark Grimes, David Knappett, Heyko Oelrichs, Pat Telford, and Robert Tichelman. Thanks again to them for sharing their time and Azure Stack Hub expertise!
- M01a What Is Azure Stack
- M02b Azure Stack Deployment Prerequisites
- M02d Azure Stack Integration
- M02e Installing Azure Stack Development Kit
- M03a Azure Stack Identity
- M03b Azure Stack Security
- M04c Azure Resource Manager Templates
- M05a Azure Stack Offers and Plans
- M05b Azure Stack Marketplace
- M06b Azure Stack Storage
- M06c Azure Stack Compute
- M07a Azure Stack PaaS Concepts
- M07b Azure Stack SQL Server and MySQL Server RP
- M07c Azure Stack App Service RP
- M08b Azure Stack Control Plane Monitoring
- M08c Azure Stack Infrastructure PNU
- M09a Azure Stack Licensing
- M09b Azure Consistent Billing
- M09c Azure Stack Troubleshooting and Support
- M10a Azure Stack BCDR
- M11a Azure Stack Hybrid Applications Intro
- M12 Azure Stack Disconnected Scenarios
You can watch the videos in this playlist here - each of the videos is about 1 hour and one important thing to note is that the "Azure Stack" name referenced in the videos, is now Azure Stack Hub.
Let us know what you think about them, if they helped, and if you have any feedback on how to make them even more valuable!