This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Houston… We have a Problem…
Have you ever noticed there is an awful lot of educational workshops and deliveries that teach you about all these amazing features, but ultimately leave you wondering how to actually implement them in your environment? So much emphasis is put on blasting teams with a fire hydrant of knowledge, so you know about threat prevention and compliance governance like:
- Phishing attacks initiated through malicious email links
- Ransomware attacks through email attachments
- Data leakage of sensitive information
- Improper access of classified content
- Content lost through accidental deletion
What if there was an offering that not only included in-depth educational training, but also an environment assessment and proof-of-concept creation around features that were the most important to you at a specific moment?
Introducing the Onboarding Accelerator - Office 365 Security and Compliance
We have taken one of the most popularly three day security and compliance workshops, WorkshopPLUS: Office 365 Security and Compliance, and turned it into an onboarding accelerator offering. Through this offering you can accelerator the depth of your security posture and reduce the number of threat vectors coming at your organization.
The model for this offering is based on these three core objectives:
- Educate: Learn about the feature(s) that interest you the most through PowerPoint presentations, live demonstrations and deep technical discussions with a subject matter expert.
- Assess: Through best practice methodology have a subject matter expert assess your current environment and determine what needs to be addressed prior to implementation.
- Implement: Based on your assessment, business processes and requirements; have a subject matter expert assist in creating proof-of-concept policies in your environment.
You get to choose from a list of popular security and compliance modules which currently include:
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Unified Labels (Retention and Sensitivity)
- Data Loss Prevention
- Retention Polices
- Office 365 Cloud App Security
- Exchange Online Protection
- Automated Investigation and Response (AIR)
You get to choose your delivery method from three options:
- Base = 1 day remote delivery where you can select one module of your choice along with being provided an overview of the Office 365 Security and Compliance Permissions
- Premium = 2 days remote or onsite delivery where you can select two modules of your choice along with being provided an overview of the Office 365 Security and Compliance Permissions
- Add On = 1 additional day added to your delivery option that includes one additional module of your choice
Make the choice, reach out and accelerator your security and compliance posture
If you are a Microsoft Premier customer, please reach out to your Technical Account Manager (TAM) and see how this onboarding accelerator can fit into your security and compliance roadmap.
Special thanks and credit goes to the lead content developers for the Onboarding Accelerator: Office 365 Security and Compliance offering: Jay Cotton (Lead), Tim King, James Key, Brendon Lee, Rob Bright, Rob Brown, Murat Odabasi (ASD Program Manager), Tanya Shattuck, Greg Wiselka, and Marcelo Hunecke.