This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) articles.
SSIS Catalog Configuration task is newly released in SSIS DevOps Tools extension.
SSIS Catalog Configuration task supports configuring folder/project/environment of SSIS Catalog with a configuration file in JSON format.
This task supports following scenarios:
- Create folder.
- Update folder description.
- Configure value of parameters, both literal value and referenced value are supported.
- Add environment references.
- Create environment.
- Update environment description.
- Create or update environment variable.
For more information, see document page