This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
We are closely working with Grafana to provide you with new Azure Monitor capabilities when using Grafana's dashboards. The following list consists of the upcoming features and bug fixes.
- Azure App Insights Alert error - tsdb.HandleRequest() failed to convert dataframe "" to tsdb.TimeSeriesSlice. #26897
- AzureMonitor: map more units. #26990
- Azuremonitor: do not set unit if literal "Unspecified". #26839
- AzureMonitor: fix panic introduced in 7.1.4 when unit was unspecified and alias was used. #27113
- AzureMonitor: select plugin route from cloudname. #27273
- AzureMonitor: Change filterDimensions property to match what is stored. #27459
- Azure/Insights: Fix handling of legacy dimension values. #27513
- AzureMonitor: Pass through null values instead of setting 0. #28126
- Azure Analytics: FormatAs Time series groups bool columns wrong. #27713
- Azure: Fixes cancellation of requests with different Azure sources. #28180
You can also find our full changelog here: https://github.com/grafana/grafana/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md