This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
As organizations are increasingly in a mobile, hybrid work, state the need to be able to inform, educate, and engage the users becomes increasingly important. Whether we are talking educating clinicians on their daily commute or provide key messaging to targeted groups the challenge of effectively engaging employees is on the forefront of many organizations minds.
One way that many orgs have articulated as desirable is to be able to provide easy to consume audio podcasts that employees can take with them wherever they go, even to playing back during their commutes.
In this HLS Show Me How video I show how you can set up an audio podcast library using SharePoint Online Modern Framework that leverages the power of the new Microsoft Stream experience. I then take it a step further and render it through Viva Connections to provide anywhere, anytime, any device, secure access, and playback. Finally, I also cover the use of various tools, including Microsoft Teams, to create the audio podcasts.
- The new version of Microsoft Stream - Microsoft Stream | Microsoft Docs
- Features in Microsoft Stream (on SharePoint) - Microsoft Stream | Microsoft Docs
- SharePoint developer documentation | Microsoft Docs
- Plan document libraries in SharePoint Server - SharePoint Server | Microsoft Docs
- Teams cloud meeting recording - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs
- Audacity ® | Free, open source, cross-platform audio software for multi-track recording and editing. (audacityteam.org)
- Installing FFmpeg for Windows - Audacity Manual (audacityteam.org)
- How to use Voice Recorder (microsoft.com)