This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Welcome to the monthly Healthcare and Life Sciences blog recap, August edition! Check out the highlights below:
- Teams Breakout Rooms, Word Clouds, and More: Learn about the new version of Microsoft Teams breakout rooms, Audio Podcasting with Viva Connections, Power BI roadmap features, and more. Learn more here.
- Microsoft Teams Contact Center: Learn about how to integrate Microsoft Teams voice with 3rd party contact center solutions. Click here to watch.
- Teams Recordings, Call Center, SharePoint Spaces, and More: Learn about the cutover of Microsoft Teams recordings from Stream Classic to OneDrive, the general availability of Safe Links for Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online Spaces, and more. Watch the episode here.
HLS Show Me How
- Corporate Audio Podcasting: Learn how to set up an audio podcast library using SharePoint Online Modern Framework that leverages the power of the new Microsoft Stream experience. Click here to watch
Confessions of Health Geeks
- Defining population health framework: Learn from Dr. Joel Shu, Chief Medical and Quality Officer at Emory Healthcare Network as he discusses the future of Population Health Management. Watch the episode here.
- Clinical Innovations with Customer Partnerships: In this episode, learn how technology can be both an enabler and a hinderance when problem solving for healthcare. Learn more here.
- New Free Power BI Education: Struggling to learn Power BI? Sign up for the new free virtual Power BI training offered by Microsoft. Click here to sign up.
- Raw Data Podcast from P3 Adaptive: Learn about Healthcare Analytics and Business intelligence from one of our Microsoft Power BI partners, P3 Adaptive. Click here to learn more.
Paint By Numbers: Microsoft Compliance
- Sensitive Information Types: Learn how to classify, modify, and test sensitive information types in the Microsoft Compliance Center. Read the post here.
- Exact Data Match: Learn how to configure and test an Exact Data Match (EDM) for PHI and PII belonging to employees and patients. Click here to learn more.
- Sensitive Labels: Learn how to create sensitive labels in the Microsoft Compliance Center. Read the post here.
- Information Protection: Learn how to properly label data and encrypt it where needed in the Microsoft Compliance Center. Learn more here.
- Data Loss Prevention for Exchange: Learn about data loss prevention for Exchange and Microsoft Teams. You can read the post here.
- Records Management: Follow along the step-by-step process to create and test your Records Management Policy. Click here to learn more.
- Advanced eDiscovery: Learn how to perform a basic eDiscovery investigation. Click here to read the post.
- Microsoft Modern Webcam: In this episode, learn how to use the Microsoft Modern Webcam. Click here to watch.
Azure for Healthcare
- Azure Healthcare APIs: Interested in the new Azure Healthcare APIs? Learn about the evolution of Azure API for FHIR and our new Public Preview. Read the post here.
- Text to Speech with AI: Learn how your organization can leverage Azure Text to Speech in the clinical setting. Learn more here.
Teams for Healthcare
- Microsoft Bookings for Frontline Workers: Microsoft Bookings is now part of our Microsoft 365 for frontline workers offer, so your frontline healthcare workers can schedule, manage, and conduct virtual appointments right from Teams. Learn more here.
- Virtual Health with Automatic HIPPA BAA: With Microsoft Teams, your healthcare organization can conduct virtual visit and collaboration experiences with a HIPPA BAA automatically in place through your enterprise or business licensing agreement. Click here to learn more.
January's HLS Blog Contributors:
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Kendra Burgess, Senior Technical Specialist, Business Applications
Evan Westenberger, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft 365
Sameer Doshi, Principal Cloud Solution Architect, Azure
Claire Bonaci, Director, Business Development, Health and Life Sciences
Greg Beaumont, Senior Technical Specialist, Intelligence
Linishya Vaz, Product Marketing Manager, Health and Life Sciences
James Havens, Senior Technical Specialist, Microsoft Compliance
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Erin Spencer, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams