This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Helsinki-based Software Designer and MVP from Valo - Gautam Sheth (Valo) | @gautamdsheth.
Topics discussed in this episode include: Gautam's road to be an Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) and the community work he has done to achieve this award. Gautam also moved recently from India to Finland, so we are discussing the cultural differences and how his life has changed based on this recent move.
Covering also 18 new articles from Microsoft and the Community from past week!
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded on Monday, September 6, 2021.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams | August 2021 - Microsoft
- SharePoint Roadmap Pitstop: August 2021 - Mark Kashman (Microsoft)
- Microsoft 365 Platform Call – 31st of August, 2021 - Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft)
- New public preview version on upcoming SharePoint Framework 1.13 - Microsoft
- Simulating 429 Throttling in Microsoft Graph API (SharePoint/OneDrive workloads) - Cameron Dwyer (OnePlace Solutions) | @CameronDwyer
- Add multiple users to a SharePoint Group using single API Call - Arjun Menon (Tata Consulting Services) | @arjunumenon
- Flexible and powerful logging using PnP Logging in SPFx - Sudharsan Kesavanarayanan (NTT Digital Business Solutions) | @sudharsank
- Create Report Of Assigned Licenses To Users From Microsoft 365 - Dipen Shah (RapidCircle) | @Dips_365
- Browser Local Storage using PnPClientStorage - Sudharsan Kesavanarayanan (NTT Digital Business Solutions) | @sudharsank
- CLI for Microsoft 365 v3.13 - Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm
- Get verified! Setup git commit signing on Windows - Garry Trinder (Microsoft) |
- Microsoft Graph Toolkit in a Teams application with yo teams (and SSO) - Markus Möller (Avanade) | @Moeller2_0
- Back to school! Time to modernize those SPFx projects! - Andrew Connell (Voitanos) | @andrewconnell
- Employee Onboarding in Microsoft 365 - Laura Rogers (IW Mentor) | @WonderLaura
- Demystify Microsoft Viva Connections its extensibility model - Elio Struyf (Struyf Consulting) | @eliostruyf
- PnP PowerShell – take control of the service principal permissions - Gautam Sheth (Valo) | @gautamdsheth
- Microsoft 365 Extensibility Look Book - https://aka.ms/m365/extensibility
- Microsoft 365 Unified Sample Gallery (preview) - https://aka.ms/m365/samples
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community - Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"