This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
We have released an update to Microsoft.Data.SqlClient, version 3.0.1. The update addresses several issues that are important to our customers.
Updates in Microsoft.Data.SqlClient 3.0.1 include:
- Fixed async thread blocking issues on
SqlConnection.Open()for active directory authentication modes. #1270
- Fixed unknown transaction state issues when prompting delegated transaction. 1247
- Fixed issue with connection encryption to ensure connections fail when encryption is required. #1233 Read more
- Fixed bug with
LegacyRowVersionNullBehaviorApp Context switch. #1246
- Fixed recursive calls to
- Fixed async deadlock scenarios in web contexts with configurable retry logic provider. #1245
- Fixed deadlock in transaction using .NET Framework. #1243
- Fixed issue where connection goes to unusable state. #1238
To get the new package, add a NuGet reference to Microsoft.Data.SqlClient in your application.
For the list of changes in Microsoft.Data.SqlClient 3.0.1, you can also see the Release Notes.