This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Belgium-based MVP and Technology Evangelist from The Cronos Group - Thomas Vochten | @ThomasVochten.
Topics discussed in this session include:
- What is the Technical Evangelist role and how does one work into the role?
- Teaching ITPros about the Developer tools and methods.
- What is the main concern for companies in the Microsoft cloud today?
- The Partner’s role in driving user adoption / change management.
- Tip: Don’t throw everything at the customer at the same time!
We also covered 11 articles by Microsoft and the community from the last week.
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded in front of web cams in totally audience free rooms on Monday, September 27, 2021.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Viva Connections public preview is now available! - Brad McCabe (Microsoft)
- Overview: Viva Connections (Preview) - Microsoft
- Set up and launch Viva Connections (Preview) - Microsoft
- Collabdays - Belgium & Netherlands 2021 - Saturday, October 23 2021
- Parse CSV through Code in Power Automate Custom Connection - John Liu (Flow Studio) | @johnnliu
- SharePoint Custom List Templates - Laura Rogers (WI Mentor) | @wonderlaura
- How to use the Microsoft Graph SDK Chaos Handler to Simulate Graph API Errors - Cameron Dwyer (OnePlace Solutions) | @CameronDwyer
- PnP Modern Search Filters web part - Agnes Molnar (Search Explained) | @molnaragnes
- Using Font Awesome Icons In PowerApps - Siddharth Vaghasia | @siddh_me
- Getting started with the Microsoft Teams Framework (TeamsFx) - Thomas Gölles (Solvion) | @thomyg
- Adaptive Scope Retention Policy | A Walk-Thru - Joanne C Klein | @JoanneCKlein
- Microsoft 365 Unified Sample Gallery (preview) - https://aka.ms/m365/samples
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community - Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"