This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Happy Fall, y’all! Welcome to the monthly Healthcare and Life Sciences blog recap, September edition. Check out the highlights below:
- Microsoft 365 Live Events Resources: Interested in Teams Live Events but unsure where to start? Click here to access free resources.
- Want to Learn Power BI? : Sign up for free virtual Power BI training offered by Microsoft. Click here to sign up.
- Power BI Roadmap: Interested in the new features coming to Power BI? Click here to learn more.
Voices of Healthcare Cloud
- Enhance Your Employee Experience with Viva: Interested in learning how Microsoft Viva can help enhance your employee experience? Tune into the session here.
- Automated Role-based Scheduling with Teams: Learn how to leverage the Shifts functionality in Teams to create a role-based mechanism for schedule management. Click here to learn more.
- Build a Sustainable Nursing Force: Join us for our hackathon designed specifically for nurses. Click here to sign up.
Azure API for FHIR
- Analyzing FHIR Data with Azure Synapse: Learn how to create analytical data marts by exporting, transforming, and copying data from Azure API for FHIR to Azure Synapse Analytics. Read the post.
- Launching a SMART App: This post will show the simple steps to launch the custom SMART App from a scenario-specific app. Learn more here.
- Apollo Server and GraphQL: Learn how to run a GraphQL endpoint using Apollo Server and Azure Functions. Click here to learn more.
Security Matters Newsletter
- Get Updates on Microsoft Security: Interested in learning more about Microsoft security? Click here to access free resources.
January's HLS Blog Contributors:
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Kendra Burgess, Senior Technical Specialist, Business Applications
Sameer Doshi, Principal Cloud Solution Architect, Azure
Daniel Kim, Senior Cloud Solution Architect, Health and Life Sciences
Vasu Sharma, Senior Customer Success Manager, Microsoft Teams
Linishya Vaz, Product Marketing Manager, Health and Life Sciences
Jeremy Windmiller, Senior Technical Specialist, Security & Compliance
Shelly Avery, Director of Industry, Health and Life Sciences
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Erin Spencer, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams