This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Voices of Healthcare Cloud is a webinar series hosted by myself, @Vasu Sharma & @Joshua Thompson. My name is Shelly Avery, I am currently a Dir, Healthcare Specialist for Health and Life Sciences focusing on the largest Payor and Provider customers in the US, Vasu is a Sr Customer Success Manager for Microsoft 365 for Health and Life Sciences & Josh is a Sr Account Executive for Healthcare. The goal of this webinar series is to showcase how Healthcare is seeing positive business and clinical outcomes with cloud technology.
We will be bringing new and creative solutions to you at least once a month, so we hope you tune in live or catch the on-demand recording after the session is completed.
If you want to get direct invites for these sessions, you can let us know by filling out this form.
Hopefully, you joined our last few webinars on:
- Overview of Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare and Human Centered Design
- Patient Message Automation
- FHIR Power
- Physician Referral and Relationship Management
For this session, Matt Anderson (
- Reduction in manual data entry which improves the lives of administrators
- Processes referrals automatically
- Prioritizes referrals based on what is most important to your organization
- Reduces friction for patients looking to schedule care
Come join us to hear about how Microsoft can help automate this process for your organization.
This session will be on November 10th at 11:00 PT / 12:00 MT/ 1:00 CT / 2:00 ET
We also have future sessions lined up and these topics are:
- November 17th – Data Driven Patient Engagement
- November 24th – No session (Break for Thanksgiving holiday)
- December 1st – Next Generation Patient Contact/Call Center
Please follow the aka.ms/HLSBlog for all this great content.