This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by New York, US / Porto, Portugal-based Program Manager at Microsoft - Natalie Pienkowska | @ NataliePienkow1.
Topics discussed in this session –
- How Natalie got involved in community, in Microsoft, and in community work at Microsoft.
- Learn about Natalie’s Power Platform Connectors program and how you your work can be in products used by organizations Worldwide.
- The necessity of a “workcation” in Porto, Portugal – flexibility in a hybrid going asynchronous work world.
- 3 solid tips for woman in IT.
- Evolution of the external connectors program that now includes Credly badges.
We also covered 15 articles or videos by Microsoft and the community from the last week.
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded in front of a non-audience on Monday, November 8, 2021. Enjoy the show.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Microsoft Ignite 2021 - Book of News - Microsoft
- Rich, secure content and collaboration for hybrid work – Ignite 2021 announcements - Jeff Teper (Microsoft) | @jeffteper
- Announcing new Microsoft Viva partner integrations - Geeta Ramakrishnan
- Stay in the flow of work with new collaborative apps for Microsoft Teams - Nicole Herskowitz (Microsoft) | @nicolelamb
- Ignite 2021: Building apps for collaboration in a hybrid world - Ben Summers (Microsoft) | @bensum365
- Microsoft 365 Developer Program launches new instant sandbox with Teams sample data pack - Michael Aldridge
- Power Platform News Rewind Microsoft Ignite 2021 - April Dunnam (Microsoft) | @aprildunnam
- New Microsoft 365 hybrid work and collaboration experiences to save you time - Omar Shahine (Microsoft) | @OmarShahine
- Displaying User Photos in Modern Lists and Libraries – Modern Settings - Marc D Anderson (Sympraxis Consulting) | @sympmarc
- SharePoint Site Scripts and Site Designs in Power Automate - Pieter Veenstra (HybrIT Services) | @PieterVeenstra
- Working with MSAL and multiple Azure AD accounts in a React SPA - Vardhaman Deshpande (Valo Solutions) | @vrdmn
- Configure Postman to be easily used with any Azure AD protected API (SharePoint, Graph, custom etc.) - Sergei Sergeev | @sergeev_srg
- Episode #179 - Consuming Microsoft Graph data in SPFx ACEs - Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @paolopia
- How to create custom site templates in SharePoint - Giuliano De Luca | @delucagiulian
- How to use Microsoft Loop components early in Microsoft Teams - Darrell Webster (WM Reply) | @DarrellaaS
- Microsoft 365 Unified Sample Gallery (preview) - https://aka.ms/m365/samples
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community - Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"